Commodity derivatives market has witnessed tremendous growth in India. Since the putting in place of various national level demutualized trade goods exchanges like NCDEX, MCX and NMCE a couple of decade back, the Indian trade goods derivative market has achieved goodish growth in trading volume, sorts of commodities contracts listed, warehouse development and conjointly has brought in important changes to identify trading of commodities. The course covers nearly the whole spectrum of commodities listed within the Indian trade goods market, as well as agricultural commodities, crude oil, base metal, valuable, and electricity.
- Employees of BPOs/IT Companies
- Employees of Brokers/Sub-Brokers
- Anybody having interest in the Indian securities market
- What is a Futures Contract?
- Types-Agricultural, Metals, Financial Instruments, Foreign currencies
- Stock Indexes
- Advantages- Flexibility, low margin requirements, Intraday Times of Day
- Why certain commodities make better trading vehicles
- Secret Rules of Trading commodities
- Specific patterns for A Daytrader/Scalper
- Intermarket relationships between dollar, and major commodities
- Who trades Commodities?
- How to identify and spot trends early?
- Understanding Market Pressures- What moves these markets
- Market Fundamentals and Economic Reports
- Trading Psychology
- E-minis correlation with Crude Oil
- Hedging parameters
- Low startup capital vs Stock Trading
- High probability setups
- Trading Routine Pre-Market
- Single Stock Futures
- Duration: 20 hours (Each session for 2 hours)
- Prerequisites: No
- Batch Capacity: Max 5 Students
- Certificate: Yes
Mr MasumWith over 11 years of experience in Financial and stock market, Mr Masum Choudhury has trained many students in stock trading trough his various workshops. He trades actively and training is his passion. He has a very keen interest in Forex trading and working as a consultant for various export houses guiding them on exchange. He handled the portfolio worth $6 lakhs and managed it successfully. He actively trains in various corporate.